The International Event Planner Conference
The Special Event (TSE) welcome attendees from over 60 countries!
Each year, hundreds of international visitors attend TSE to take advantage of the world's best event education, attend the showcasing events, and look for the chance to see the latest in event products and services. Join over 4,000 fellow event professionals at TSE to discover the very latest in event trends and ultimately help your business grow.
Translate Web Pages
If you would like this or other pages translated, visit translate.google.com
. Enter the web site address or copy and paste text for translation. Choose from Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish.
Are You Prepared for Travel to The United States?
The U.S. government requires residents of many countries to obtain a temporary visa before entering the United States. The visa application process may have increased the length of time required to receive your visa, so it is very important to apply for your visa at least 90 days prior to your departure. The information below provides important links and details that should make the process easier for you. Please contact email@example.com
if you need assistance!
Visa Letter of Invitation
Once you have registered for TSE, a visa letter may now be requested as part of your registration process. To request a Visa Invitation letter, you need to:
- Register online
- International guests will be asked if they need a Letter of Invitation. You will have the option to select "Yes" or "No"
- The registration system will ask you a series of questions and generate a Visa Invitation letter.
- You can print the letter by completing your registration and visiting your "ConnectME Registration Dashboard" and submit it along with your visa application to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate.
- Complete one request for each person requiring a Visa Invitation letter.
- Only requests submitted via the online registration system will be processed. Obtaining a letter does not guarantee that you will be approved for a visa. The letter is merely supplementary information that explains a visa applicant's intended purpose to travel. U.S. Embassy officers look at the totality of an applicant's personal situation in determining visa eligibility.
- If you are unable to obtain a visa, we will issue a full refund without charging the cancellation fee.
Visa and Travel Restrictions
If you have questions about visas and other travel restrictions, check with your local U.S. consulate or visit the U.S. Embassy and Consulate
A U.S. visa allows a foreign citizen to travel to a United States port of entry and request admission into the U.S. from a U.S. Immigration Inspector. Since September 11, 2001, visa applications have been subject to a greater degree of scrutiny than in the past. The timeframes for visa processing today are difficult to predict with accuracy for any individual applicant and could vary significantly by country. Advance planning on the part of travelers is essential to receive a visa in time for proposed travel dates to the United States.
Helpful Tips When Applying for Your Visa
- Review the U.S. Department of State website
- Apply for your visa as early as possible and at least 90 days prior to your departure date. Make this a priority.
- Obtain a Letter of Invitation (see above).
- Check your passport expiration date to make sure it will be valid for at least six more months.
- If you already have a visa, check the expiration date to make sure it will not expire before your trip is completed.
Currency Exchange Rate
Calculate the rate of exchange from your home currency to US Dollars to assist you in budgeting.