Be Part of Something Special...
Develop & Design One Of Our Events!
As a TSE 2020 Showcasing Event Chair, you will develop the concept and design of a Showcasing Event, as well as be responsible for the development and coordination of the event from idea all the way through to on-site execution. The main purpose of the Showcasing Event is to provide TSE attendees with an experiential learning opportunity where they can see new event trends, ideas and design in action.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop the overall event design concept for the Showcasing Event.
- Work with TSE Staff to adhere to all Special Events policies, procedures, and event standards.
- Adhere to a defined, limited budget and report budgeting to TSE upon schedule.
- Coordinate sponsorship outreach with TSE Staff to secure required support for event concept.
- Coordinate all elements of the event including décor, entertainment, staging, audio, lighting, floral, production, power, etc. as needed. As well as any permitting or union labor if applicable.
- Attend all in-person Chair meetings with TSE staff, as well as participate in regularly scheduled status/planning conference calls related to your Showcasing event.
- Recruit and coordinate with committee members to help manage the event and help secure sponsorships. Schedule and head committee meetings and provide names to TSE Staff.
- Communicate regularly with TSE Staff on the progress of the event and adhere to deadlines for material, budget, payment requests, creation/ revisions of site diagram, timeline/ production schedule and overall event management.
- Work with Kari Strolberg, CSEP, Hands On Hundred Manager, to coordinate staffing for event.
- Chairs are responsible for their own expenses of travel, hotel, meals and ground transportation, but may budget for expenses for shipping and other miscellaneous office expenses incurred during this position.
Recognition & Benefits:
- Announcement of the Event Chairs in Special Events magazine.
- An article written by Special Events about you featured in one issue of the Eventline e-newsletter
- Opportunity to contribute to the blog section of the Special Events website
- Printed recognition with your name and company in the TSE Attendee Brochure (mailing Fall/Winter 2019)
- Chair company sponsorship of event chairing
- One (1) complimentary Full Education Package for TSE 2020
- One (1) complimentary ticket for each of the following Showcasing Events: TSE Connects, Opening Night Party, The Event Experience, Leadership Lunch and Closing Night Celebration
- Introduction and recognition at Opening General Session
- Opportunity to present a Special Events Gala Award
- Listing in printed TSE Show Guide
- Recognition in the sponsor section of Special Events magazine published post-show
Submit Your Application
For more information, contact Jesse Parziale at email@example.com or at 813.789.3866.