Children under the age of 18, including infants in strollers and/or carriages will NOT be admitted into the exhibit hall and/or educational sessions. Individuals under the age of 21, including infants in strollers and/or carriages will NOT be admitted into the Showcasing Events (this includes lunches, brunches and evening events). For the safety of everyone, especially your child, no exceptions will be made.
The Special Event will offer a refund less a $75 administrative fee as follows:
Request for conference refunds must be made in writing and postmarked no later than December 4, 2018. Refunds cannot be issued on-site. No refunds will be made for amounts less than $100. Substitutions are welcome in lieu of cancellations. There are NO Refunds for Showcasing Events or Exhibit Hall Only registrations.
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event selections. Policies set forth by The Special Event prohibits issuing exchanges or refunds after the ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed tickets.
Please note that the conference program is subject to change including cancellations and scheduling. The Special Event is not responsible and refunds will not be provided under these circumstances. Please check the web site and the on-site directory for the most up-to-date scheduling.
No photography or video recording is allowed in the Exhibit Hall, Conference Sessions, Showcasing Events or any other Special Event activities without the express permission of Show Management. Press must receive permission to film or take photographs from the Marketing Director.
Showcasing Events Procedure
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- You must be 21 or older to attend any Showcasing Event.
- Once purchased, Showcasing Events tickets may be picked up with your badge at onsite Registration.
- Will Call at the Showcasing Event is ONLY for tickets that have not previously been picked up at registration.
- Will Call tickets must be picked up only on the day of the Showcasing Event with a state issued picture ID.
- On the day of the Showcasing Event, all applicable tickets must be picked up at the same time at Will Call. Refunds will not be allowed if you are unable to pickup tickets because you do not have a state issued picture ID.
- If your Showcasing Event ticket has been picked up and printed at registration, there will be no reprints and admittance will not be granted if your ticket has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. A ticket is a revocable license. Show Management may, without a refund, revoke this license or refuse admission for noncompliance with these terms or disorderly conduct.
Badge Re-Print Fee
In the event you lose or forget your badge, there will be a re-print fee of $60 for attendees and $80 for Exhibitors. Replacement badges will be printed at Registration. You must provide your state issued photo ID to receive a replacement badge.
The Special Event and Informa/KNect365 require a unique email address be provided for all registrations to attend our in person events. The unique email address is required to manage our directory of all attendees. It is also used by exhibitors and attendees to effectively provide follow up post event with people who scanned your badge, and provide the attendees a list of exhibitors that they visited onsite.
Hold Harmless Policy
Attendees hereby agree to release and hold harmless Show Management, its employees, vendors, agents, contractors and owners from any and all alleged and/or actual liability, claims, actions, lawsuits, damages, or losses, of any kind (“Claim”) which arise out of or result from attendance at and participation in the event, including but not limited to property damage and personal injuries, whether or not foreseeable.
Right to Deny or Remove
We reserve the right to deny admission to, or remove any party from The Special Event for any reason.
All show policies are subject to change.