You may cancel or transfer your conference pass in accordance with the following cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your conference pass before May 31, 2021, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $100 administrative fee. In lieu of cancellation you may send someone else in your place. To request a refund or to transfer your pass, an email MUST be sent to [email protected] by May 31, 2021, 11:59pm EST.
- If you cancel after May 31, 2021, you will not be eligible for a refund, but may send someone else in your place.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made for pass downgrades, SEARCH Foundation Donations, Showcasing Event Tickets, Exhibit Hall Only Registrations or amounts less than $100
- Refunds cannot be issued on-site.
- Showcasing event tickets will not be reprinted onsite for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed tickets. All other pass types may be reprinted onsite for an $80 fee.
- Please note that the conference program is subject to change including programming cancellations and scheduling. Catersource and The Special Event are not responsible and refunds will not be provided under these circumstances. Please check the website for the most up-to-date scheduling.
- Payment of registration confirms that you have read, understand, agree and will comply with the published registration cancellation policy.
Catersource and The Special Event and Informa require a unique email address be provided for all registrations to attend our in person events. The unique email address is required to manage our directory of all attendees. It is also used by exhibitors and attendees to effectively provide follow up post event with people who scanned your badge, and provide the attendees a list of exhibitors that they visited onsite.
GDPR Badge Policy
While I may choose to withhold 3rd party consent upon registration to Catersource and The Special Event, I understand that by choosing to allow my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor, I am providing the exhibitor or sponsor with my personal data and in doing so I consent to this personal data being used by the exhibitor or sponsor for the purpose of contacting me in the future about their products or services. Badges cannot be read remotely. I also understand and agree that my personal data may be held and used by the organizer of Catersource and The Special Event, and any third-party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analyzing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors and others. I understand and agree that the organizer may transfer my personal data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes and I consent to such transfer of my personal data. I understand that as part of event security/attendance my badge may be scanned on entry/exit. This process is not associated with 3rd party consent choices that I may make.
Children under the age of 18, including infants in strollers and/or carriages will NOT be admitted into the exhibit hall and/or educational sessions. Individuals under the age of 21, including infants in strollers and/or carriages will NOT be admitted into the Showcasing Events (this includes lunches, brunches and evening events). For the safety of everyone, especially your child, no exceptions will be made.
No photography or video recording is allowed in the Exhibit Hall, Conference Sessions, Showcasing Events or any other Special Event activities without the express permission of Show Management. Press must receive permission to film or take photographs from the Show Marketing Director.
Right to Deny or Remove
We reserve the right to deny or remove any participant at show management discretion.
Hold Harmless Policy
Attendees hereby agree to release and hold harmless Show Management, its employees, vendors, agents, contractors and owners from any and all alleged and/or actual liability, claims, actions, lawsuits, damages, or losses, of any kind (“Claim”) which arise out of or result from attendance at and participation in the event, including but not limited to property damage and personal injuries, whether or not foreseeable. We reserve the right to deny or remove any participant at show management discretion. **All show policies are subject to change.
Showcasing Events Procedure
Please Read Carefully
- You must be 21 or older to attend any Showcasing Event.
- Once purchased, Showcasing Events tickets may be picked up with your badge at onsite
- Will Call at the Showcasing Event is ONLY for tickets that have not previously been picked up at registration.
- Will Call tickets must be picked up only on the day of the Showcasing Event with a state issued picture ID only.
- On the day of the Showcasing Event, all applicable tickets must be picked up at the same time at Will Call. Refunds will not be allowed if you are unable to pickup tickets because you do not have a state issued picture ID.
- Printed at registration, there will be no reprints and admittance will not be granted if your ticket has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. A ticket is a revocable license. Show Management may, without a refund, revoke this license or refuse admission for noncompliance with these terms or disorderly conduct.