8 Social Media Campaigns Event Pros Should Be Running
- Tuesday, 01/30/2018: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Room: 228
- Session Number:
Do you feel like you don't have enough impactful content to share with potential clients and your social media followers? What you are missing is social media strategy and campaigns to help you reach your goals. This session is designed to hand you 8 powerful strategies you can customize and use all year in order to connect with new prospects, reward and retain your best clients, and attract and keep your team members. This isn't a high-level social media presentation about best practices, these are tactical proven campaigns for event companies you can start using today.
MethodologyThis lecture will utilize a browser-based audience response system to display slides and show the audience's answers in real-time to our questions.
1. Stand out from the social media noise and be seen by the right clients.
2. Your client's mission is yours - serve it year-round in order to be their ongoing event partners.
3. How to easily and consistently recognize your team members on social media.
4. Examples of successful event pro social media that work.
Earn 1.5 clock hour toward your CMP certification or re-certification in Domain G: Meeting or Event Design