Choosing The Right Photos To Tell Your Story
- Tuesday, 01/30/2018: 9:45 AM - 11:15 AM
- Room: 228
- Session Number:
Events are a visual industry. The right photo can land you the client you want where as the wrong one can have them pass you by. Our panel of event designers and marketers will show you how to tell your stories with photos on websites, print ads, and social media. Learn how to make photographers your friends, what event clients actually think when they see your work, and strategies that will ensure the inquiry emails and calls come from the right potential clients.
MethodologyOur panel will utilize a browser-based audience response system to display slides and show the audience's answers in real-time to our questions.
1. The difference between good, bad, and ugly event photos.
2. Why you need professional photographers and what they want from you.
3. How to tell visual stories on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & more!
4. How photos impact search engine optimization.
Earn 1.5 clock hour toward your CMP certification or re-certification in Domain I: Marketing