Marketing All-Stars: Part V: What's Up Next- Social Media & Event Tech Survival
- Wednesday, 01/31/2018: 2:45 PM - 4:15 PM
- Room: 231
- Session Number:
Back for it's fifth year, Marketing All-Stars: talks about the evolving digital marketing landscape and how event professionals can stay on top of all the latest tactics in social media and digital marketing. The session brings together a panel of event industry marketing experts from all over in an intimate roundtable speed networking style where attendees get one-on-one time to ask pressing questions & get real answers on best approaches on each of the social networks and new marketing technologies. Collaborate with 8 event marketing/ event industry experts in this interactive session in which our experts will take a seat beside you to answer your questions and provide their insight into the specific social media tools, the best event tech and tactics. From new updates and innovations on Facebook and Instagram to what's the best way to conquer and engage on social Snapchat, to what the best social media management tools are to work with, to different event technology platforms.
MethodologyRound tables to be set and each panelist will be seated at each table discussing one aspect/network of social media. Topics include Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Management tools, Event Technology, Social Media walls, Best practices for posts and more.. Each attendee has the opportunity to visit 3 panelists as each speed session will be 20 minute intervals.
1) The Social Media Networks and event technology platforms that work best within the event industry and solutions to help optimize your events to integrate social media effectively
2) How to develop plans to manage them
3) Best practices to gain engagement and results
4) Collaboration on your thoughts, your efforts, successes and failures to affirm you are on the right path for social media and event technology success
Earn 1.5 clock hour toward your CMP certification or re-certification in Domain I: Marketing