The Special Event 2015 Education
Take advantage of the best event education in the world while you're at TSE 2015 in Anaheim! Over 100 sessions and speakers are hand selected for the relevancy of their topics and the expertise of the speakers. This year, we've added two exciting tracks:
- Event Technology: this exciting new track reflects current industry demands and trends. As event tech becomes more important, TSE will be expanding and focusing on areas including A/V, phone apps, lighting, special effects, staging, and much more.
- C Level Executives: this track will encourage discussion of topics and issues relevant for senior level executives and seasoned event pros
Full Education Package: Early-Bird Rates Expire November 20
This all inclusive package allows you to select among over 100 sessions in these tracks: Business & Professional Development, C Level Executives, Design, Event Management, Event Technology, Catering, & Wedding Trends. You'll be getting three full days of education (January 6-8, 2015) at early-bird rates if you register by November 20.
Included with Full Education Package
- In addition, your full education package includes:
- Full access to the exhibit hall vendors, activities, and features on January 7 & 8
- Free access to The Opening General Session
- Michael Cerbelli's: Hot List: 2015™
Workshops, Tours, and Group Education Registration Now Open!
Register before November 20 for early-bird rates on all education options including in-depth half-day Workshops, group education package, education day pass and single sessions.
Hands-On-Hundred Behind-the-Scenes Hands-On Learning Program
The Hands On Hundred Work/Study Program
allows you to join the on-site implementation team and
work behind-the-scenes to make Special Events happen!
Get complete details on the Hands-On-Hundred Program
TSE Education Tracks
Education tracks at TSE includes Business & Professional Development, Design, Event Management, Event Technology, C Level Executives, Catering, and Wedding Trends.
Click here to learn what each Track has to offer.