The Special Event 2015 Education
Take advantage of the best event education in the world while you're at TSE 2015 in Anaheim! Over 100 sessions and speakers are hand selected for the relevancy of their topics and the expertise of the speakers. This year, we've added two exciting tracks:
- Event Technology: this exciting new track reflects current industry demands and trends. As event tech becomes more important, TSE will be expanding and focusing on areas including A/V, phone apps, lighting, special effects, staging, and much more.
- C Level Executives: this track will encourage discussion of topics and issues relevant for senior level executives and seasoned event pros
Full Education Package: Registration Now Open
This all inclusive package allows you to select among over 100 sessions in these tracks: Business & Professional Development, C Level Executives, Design, Event management, Event Technology, Food Services & More, & Wedding Trends. You'll be getting three full days of education (January 6-8, 2015) at the lowest price if you register between July 10 and September18.
Included with Full Education Package
- In addition, your full education package includes:
- Full access to the exhibit hall vendors, activities, and features on January 7 & 8
- Free access to The Opening General Session
- Michael Cerbelli's: Hot List: 2015™
Workshops, Tours, and Group Education: Early-Bird Registration Opens September 18
Check back after September18, 2014 to register for other education options including in-depth half-day Workshops, venue-focused tours and group education packages.
Hands-On-Hundred Behind-the-Scenes Hands-On Learning Program
The Hands On Hundred Work/Study Program allows you to join the on-site implementation team and work behind-the-scenes to make Special Events happen! Interested in participating? Contact: Kari Strolberg
TSE Education Tracks
Education tracks at TSE includes Business & Professional Development, Design, Event Management, Event Technology, C Level Executives, Food Services & More, and Wedding Trend.
Click here to learn what each Track has to offer.